Since the very beginning, Tactive has believed that our quality, can-do attitude, and above & beyond service is the reason our clients choose us over our competitors. And our employees are the best at making sure our clients’ print & promo projects are top-notch. In this employee spotlight series, we take some time to get to know them a little better.
Say “Hi” to Beth Brown!
Beth joined the Tactive team in 2019 and works in our Production Department. She brings over 35 years of experience in the Graphic Communication field to help make sure that your project is looking the best it can. Whether she’s helping with printing and finishing projects or making the team laugh, Beth is great to have around!
1. What are three words that best describe you?
2. What does a typical day at Tactive look like for you?
It varies and that’s why I like it. I normally get the presses up and running then see what is due first and go from there.
3. Before working at Tactive, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
My first job was at a Chinese restaurant. I was a dishwasher. The cooks didn’t speak English, so I never understood them.
4. If you could interview one person (dead or alive) who would it be?
5. What is your favorite thing to do in Indy?
I love to go to see the Colts play especially when I have free tickets.
Bonus Question: Share something interesting about you
I enjoy putting together jigsaw puzzles and I am pretty good at it.