Since the very beginning, Tactive has believed that quality, can-do, above & beyond service is the reason our clients choose us over our competitors. And our employees are the best at making sure our clients print & promo projects are top notch. In this employee spotlight series, we take some time to get to know them a little better.
Say, “Hi”, to Brett Lanning!
Brett took over managing logistics for Tactive in late 2018. Thousands of print and promo pieces are received and sent from 1500 Riverside every day, and Brett ensures that each package is distributed in shape and on time. Let’s get to know Brett!
1. What are three words that best describe you?
Dependable, Positive, Goofy
2. What does a typical day at Tactive look like for you?
I spend the majority of my days prioritizing all of the tasks that pour in from the CSRs and figuring out how to get everything where it needs to be by the deadline. With the time leftover, I work on auditing our inventory and keeping the Warehouse organized.
3. Before working at Tactive, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
For a time in my early twenties, I sold high-end infant/child furniture, strollers, and car seats.
4. If you could interview one person (dead or alive) who would it be?
I wouldn’t mind having a beer with Nathan Fillion
5. What is your favorite thing to do in Indy?
Backyard BBQ’s with friends, trying new locally brewed beers, and playing Can Jam