Since the very beginning, Tactive has believed that quality, can-do, above & beyond service is the reason our clients choose us over our competitors. And our employees are the best at making sure our clients print & promo projects are top notch. In this employee spotlight series, we take some time to get to know them a little better.
Say, “Hi”, to Eric Walton!
Print Production Manager Eric Walton joined Tactive in 2016. You’ll typically find him in the pressroom, turning customer designs into everything from grand large-format productions to detailed specialty pieces. A versatile artist, Eric is skilled in stained glass and art installation as well as photography. Let’s get to know Eric!
1. What are three words that best describe you?
Quiet, Funny, and Calm
2. What does a typical day at Tactive look like for you?
I manage the print production workflow and the print production team.
3. Before working at Tactive, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I was an Artist apprentice with Pilot Mound Design, assembling and installing stained glass windows and other public art pieces.
4. If you could interview one person (dead or alive) who would it be?
5. What is your favorite thing to do in Indy?
Ride my bike.