5 Questions with… Eric Walton
Since the very beginning, Tactive has believed that quality, can-do, and above & beyond service is the reason our clients choose us over our competitors. And our employees are the best at making sure our clients’ print & promo projects are top-notch. In this employee spotlight series, we take some time to get to know Eric Walton a little better.
1. What are three words that best describe you?
Sarcastic, Quiet, Loyal
2. What does a typical day at Tactive look like for you?
I make dreams come true
3. Before working at Tactive, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I was an Artist Apprentice for Karl Unnasch. (A stained glass and sculpture artist)
4. If you could interview one person (dead or alive) who would it be?
5. What is your favorite thing to do in Indy?
Bonus Question: Share something interesting about you!
I make Monster Mounts