Since the very beginning, Tactive has believed that quality, can-do, above & beyond service is the reason our clients choose us over our competitors. And our employees are the best at making sure our clients print & promo projects are top-notch. In this employee spotlight series, we take some time to get to know Jessi a little better.
Say, “Hi”, to Jessi Klein!
Jessi is a Business Development Representative and works remotely out of Bloomington. She works closely with prospective clients to ensure they receive the best quality service that Tactive has to offer. Let’s get to know a little more about Jessi!
1. What are three words that best describe you?
Creative, friendly, bold.
2. What does a typical day at Tactive look like for you?
I run our live chat on the website, filter incoming leads for our Customer Success Team and collaborate on marketing initiatives.
3. Before working at Tactive, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I assisted individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities find employment in my hometown. I was advocating daily for the ADA from an employer perspective!
4. If you could interview one person (dead or alive) who would it be?
5. What is your favorite thing to do in Indy?
How can I choose just one? Go to 46th Street and visit Black Circle Music Bar, Loom and GoldLeaf, go to any live music venue, and hang out at Newfields!
Bonus Question: Share something interesting about you!
I am constantly painting, taking pictures or getting tattoos!