5 Questions with… Shawn Quick-Raflik
Since the very beginning, Tactive has believed that quality, can-do, above & beyond service is the reason our clients choose us over our competitors. And our employees are the best at making sure our clients print & promo projects are top-notch. In this employee spotlight series, we take some time to get to know Shawn a little better.
Say, “Hi”, to Shawn Quick-Raflik!
Client Success Manager
1. What are three words that best describe you?
2. What does a typical day at Tactive look like for you?
3. Before working at Tactive, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
My family owned a Junk Yard and Service Garage when I was growing up. There were always vehicles being worked on and people coming to us in search for auto parts. During the Summer as a child, I would guide customers through the junk yard to the area where their model of vehicle was located. I would often say, “This is Ford Land” or “Welcome to the Buick Village”, good luck in finding your part! FYI – I was paid in Bubble Gum and Snacks.
4. If you could interview one person (dead or alive) who would it be?
This is a hard question, I have many people that I would like to chat with, but I would say my Mom. She changed her residence to Heaven in 1993. I miss her very much, so to hear her voice again would be marvelous.
5. What is your favorite thing to do in Indy?
Bonus Question: Share something interesting about you!