Since the very beginning, Tactive has believed that our quality, can-do attitude, and above & beyond service is the reason our clients choose us over our competitors. And our employees are the best at making sure our clients’ print & promo projects are top-notch. In this employee spotlight series, we take some time to get to know them a little better.
Say “Hi” to Stephen Sponseller!
Stephen joined the team in early 2020 as a Client Success Manager and helps Tactive clients with their 3DDM mailings, print, and promotional products. Let’s get to know Stephen a little more!
1. What are three words that best describe you?
Hard-working, Loyal, Friendly
2. What does a typical day at Tactive look like for you?
Being on the Salesforce team there is no typical day. Earlier this month I went from measuring out sugar and flour for a cookie kit to buying champagne from the liquor store for a racing themed kit.
3. Before working at Tactive, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Most interesting would be Managing a liquor store. I have stories for days!
4. If you could interview one person (dead or alive) who would it be?
I would say Michael Jordan. Growing up a huge fan of basketball, and still a huge fan today, there are very few people who have done what he has for the game.
5. What is your favorite thing to do in Indy?
Pacers and Colts games.
Bonus Question: Share something interesting about you!
I was born in the Orthopedic capital of the world.