Since the very beginning, Tactive has believed that our quality, can-do attitude, and above & beyond service is the reason our clients choose us over our competitors. And our employees are the best at making sure our clients’ print & promo projects are top-notch. In this employee spotlight series, we take some time to get to know them a little better.
Say “Hi” to Tabitha Crittendon!
Tabitha works as a Contract Production Coordinator at Tactive’s third building where screen printing and embroidery take place. She works closely with clients and other Tactive employees to get projects completed on time. Let’s get to know a little bit more about Tabitha!
1. What are a few words that best describe you?
2. What does a typical day at Tactive look like for you?
A typical day at Tactive includes entering in new orders, assisting customers, and organizing the production schedule.
3. Before working at Tactive, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Prior to working at Tactive the most interesting job I had was leading my own fashion after-school club at Carmel Clay Parks & Recreation.
4. If you could interview one person (dead or alive) who would it be?
5. What is your favorite thing to do in Indy?
Bonus Question: Share something interesting about you
I absolutely love Disney and spend the majority of my time binge watching and/or listening to all things Disney related.