Since the very beginning, Tactive has believed that quality, can-do, above & beyond service is the reason our clients choose us over our competitors. And our employees are the best at making sure our clients print & promo projects are top-notch. In this employee spotlight, we take some time to get to know Hayden Polsgrove a little better.
Say, “Hi”, to Hayden!
1. What are three words that best describe you?
Creative, Patient, Optimistic
2. What does a typical day at Tactive look like for you?
A typical day at Tactive for me is receiving in any incoming orders and staging them for production to decorate. Once the orders are complete, I have them prepared to be shipped directly to the customers.
3. Before working at Tactive, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
It would be my first job as a caterer for City Bbq. Most of the events I’ve served at were barn themed weddings filled with rustic atmospheres and elderly cornbread fanatics.
4. If you could interview one person (dead or alive) who would it be?
My favorite multimedia and pop culture artist, Alex Pardee. I would love to know his thought process and inspiration behind his work.
5. What is your favorite thing to do in Indy?
I love exploring new environments in the city like local shops, markets, eateries, parks, theaters, you name it.
Bonus Question: Share something interesting about you!
I am a freelance digital artist with a background in mixed media and animation. I mainly specialize in horror themed projects and character design.