Tactive is looking for an Account Executive to join our team. As an Account Executive, you will be helping to drive company revenue by bringing on new customers who understand the value that Tactive’s services can bring to their business and marketing strategies. You will work within the sales team to qualify inbound leads and convert them to new customers across all of Tactive’s service areas. This will be a fast-paced role suited best to a highly organized and motivated individual.
- Sell Tactive’s service areas and become the trusted advisor to the prospective client
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for your incoming leads and open opportunities
- Engage with prospects on a scheduled timeline to build and work through your pipeline
- Conduct thorough research prior to your first call to formulate a very thoughtful discovery which will continue throughout the sales cycle
- Apply your learnings to tailor a highly relevant presentation of value showcasing the benefits working with Tactive brings to the prospect’s sales and marketing plans
- Conduct internal knowledge transfers with your customer success team and see your prospect through their first project/order
- Become an expert in Corporate Branding, Direct Mail, Commercial Printing, E-Commerce stores and all things swag related
- Participate in team meetings on a regular basis to ensure your support team is meeting the needs of the client
- Work closely with both the sales and marketing team to understand current focuses and outreach efforts
- Stay up to date on market trends and competitive landscape
- Previous experience using Salesforce Pardot is strongly preferred
- Previous direct sales experience is required
- Track record of meeting our exceeding sales goals
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, manage time effectively and problem solve
- Results-driven, self-starter, persistent, highly motivated to increase earnings despite rejection.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills and the ability to recognize prospect needs and relate them to a benefit offered by Tactive’s capabilities
- Able to work in an office or home environment and travel when necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Sound like the job for you?
Interested candidates should email a resume, cover letter, and any supporting documents to [email protected]
On-site or Remote
Tactive – Riverside
1500 Riverside Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Health/Life/Disability Insurance, HSA, PTO, 401K Plan
VP of Sales
Tactive is an Indianapolis-based provider of print, promotional product, and fulfillment services that help brands deliver engaging, tactile experiences through physical marketing materials. National and global companies trust us with their brands because they know we will meet their high standards every time, no matter what. We prize honesty over telling clients what they want to hear, and our “do whatever it takes” credo informs our fierce commitment to client service. Above all else, we are humans – like you!