Customer Success Manager
Tactive is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. If you are a proven self-starter excited by the challenge of helping service and grow our customer base, you will be a great fit for this role.
The Customer Success Manager is the trusted advisor to our customers. You will be primarily responsible for the retention, growth and expansion of our customer accounts by providing the highest level of service. The CSM position is a critical role at Tactive, and relationship building will play an integral part in your success.
- Have a deep understanding of all services offered by Tactive and be able to effectively explain how these can benefit our clients
- Source and recommend products, provide cost estimates, place orders and communicate with client to ensure all project needs are met
- Work with outside vendors and suppliers to source product, establish production timelines, check available inventory and confirm current pricing
- Keep up to date and meticulous information for each sales order and be highly organized
- Manage large amounts of incoming emails and respond quickly to client needs
- Find creative solutions to client or vendor issues when a roadblock is presented
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments to complete client orders/projects and make sure all parameters are met in order to exceed client expectations
- Develop project timelines and manage all project milestones including samples, proofs, approvals, quality checks, and coordination between client and Tactive internal teams on all phases of project from concept through execution
- Stay up to date on latest trends, decoration techniques, industry best practices, etc in order to provide current and pertinent information to clients and to be able to service them at the highest level
- Previous experience in the ASI promotional products or printing industry is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of MIS systems such as Avanti Slingshot, Shopworx, PrintSmith or similar
- Past CSR/CSM or Sales experience
- Ability to effectively present and sell solutions and strategies to clients and build rapport to become a trusted advisor
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, manage time effectively and problem solve
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to recognize client needs and how Tactive service areas can benefit them
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Sound like the job for you?
Interested candidates should email a resume, cover letter, and any supporting documents to [email protected]
On-site or Remote
Tactive – Riverside
1500 Riverside Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Health/Life/Disability Insurance, HSA, PTO, 401K Plan
VP of Sales
Tactive is an Indianapolis-based provider of print, promotional product, and fulfillment services that help brands deliver engaging, tactile experiences through physical marketing materials. National and global companies trust us with their brands because they know we will meet their high standards every time, no matter what. We prize honesty over telling clients what they want to hear, and our “do whatever it takes” credo informs our fierce commitment to client service. Above all else, we are humans – like you!