Embroidery Finisher & Quality Assurance
Tactive is seeking a dependable, detail-oriented individual to join our embroidery team! As an Embroidery Finisher, you will be responsible for ensuring our custom embroidery items meet Tactive’s high standards of quality.
- Trim backing left on items after completion of the embroidery process.
- Remove loose threads and lint left by the embroidery machine.
- Steam and fold garments.
- Inspect garments for correct logo, placement, and possible defects.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with team members.
- Basic sewing knowledge preferred
- Textile experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office or other similar technology
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Sound like the job for you?
Interested candidates should email a resume, cover letter, and any supporting documents to [email protected]
Tactive – Georgetown
7260 Georgetown Rd.
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Health/Life/Disability Insurance, HSA, PTO, 401K Plan
Embroidery Department Manager
Tactive is an Indianapolis-based provider of print, promotional product, and fulfillment services that help brands deliver engaging, tactile experiences through physical marketing materials. National and global companies trust us with their brands because they know we will meet their high standards every time, no matter what. We prize honesty over telling clients what they want to hear, and our “do whatever it takes” credo informs our fierce commitment to client service. Above all else, we are humans – like you!