Tactive is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working individual to join our fulfillment team! As a Fulfillment Associate, you will be responsible for packing and assembling our customer’s orders to prepared for shipping & distribution.
- Fulfill customer orders by collating, folding clothing, constructing pre-die cut cartons, filling with either crinkle cut paper or perforated cardboard, then packing the kit per provided sample.
- Follow directions from manager or team lead.
- Ensure fulfillment area remains clean and organized.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with team members.
- Experience with Microsoft Office or other similar technology a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- This is a physical job that involves standing, lifting, and operating large equipment such as a shrink wrapper & heat tunnel.
Sound like the job for you?
Interested candidates should email a resume, cover letter, and any supporting documents to [email protected]
Tactive – Harding
1447 Harding St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Health/Life/Disability Insurance, HSA, PTO, 401K Plan
Director of Assembly & Fulfillment
Tactive is an Indianapolis-based provider of print, promotional product, and fulfillment services that help brands deliver engaging, tactile experiences through physical marketing materials. National and global companies trust us with their brands because they know we will meet their high standards every time, no matter what. We prize honesty over telling clients what they want to hear, and our “do whatever it takes” credo informs our fierce commitment to client service. Above all else, we are humans – like you!