Operations and Facilities Manager
Tactive is seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable operations professional to join our team. Under the general direction of the VP of Operations, the Operations & Facilities Manager oversees all aspects of the daily operations and activities of our print services. You will also assist with equipment and general maintenance of each of our three Indianapolis locations.
- Managing workflow between various departments to ensure all jobs are produced and delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Managing daily, weekly and monthly inventories of materials appropriately
- Developing maintenance schedules for all equipment
- Ordering parts and conducting maintenance checks proactively to ensure limited, if any downtime occurs.
- Conducting audits to ensure that maintenance occurs timely on all equipment
- Performing maintenance, as needed
- Serving as a backup to the VP of Operations regarding maintenance contract development
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree in business or comparable work experience
- Prior experience with various types of high-production printing processes/manufacturing
- Mechanical aptitude and skills to perform technical adjustments and maintenance of various printing equipment
- Prior basic computer experience/aptitude with a strong understanding of the basic concept of prepress/printing/warehousing/logistics/facilities.
Sound like the job for you?
Interested candidates should email a resume, cover letter, and any supporting documents to email@example.com
On-site with travel to all 3 Tactive buildings
Tactive – Harding
1447 N Harding Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Health/Life/Disability Insurance, HSA, PTO, 401K Plan, Continuing Education Credit, 11 Paid Holidays
VP of Operations
Tactive is an Indianapolis-based provider of print, promotional product, and fulfillment services that help brands deliver engaging, tactile experiences through physical marketing materials. National and global companies trust us with their brands because they know we will meet their high standards every time, no matter what. We prize honesty over telling clients what they want to hear, and our “do whatever it takes” credo informs our fierce commitment to client service. Above all else, we are humans – like you!