Press Operator – 2nd Shift
Tactive is seeking a dependable, detail-oriented individual to join our print production team! As a Press Operator, you will be responsible for running two digital presses, maintaining quality, and ensuring jobs are handled accurately and in a timely manner.
- Run/Operate two digital presses (Xerox Iridesse & HP Indigo 7900)
- Balance workflow and manage jobs designated daily
- Pay close attention to the job running to produce a quality finished product
- Communicate with director and within department to stay on schedule
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience operating a digital press
- Attention to detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work well independently
- Self-Motivated and able to problem solve as needed
- This job requires frequent standing, bending, and lifting
- Experience with Microsoft Office or similar programs preferred
Sound like the job for you?
Interested candidates should email a resume, cover letter, and any supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tactive – Riverside
1500 E Riverside Dr.
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Health/Life/Disability Insurance, HSA, PTO, 401K Plan
Director of Print Production
Tactive is an Indianapolis-based provider of print, promotional product, and fulfillment services that help brands deliver engaging, tactile experiences through physical marketing materials. National and global companies trust us with their brands because they know we will meet their high standards every time, no matter what. We prize honesty over telling clients what they want to hear, and our “do whatever it takes” credo informs our fierce commitment to client service. Above all else, we are humans – like you!