Tactive is seeking a reliable and detail-oriented individual to join our Accounting team! As a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for assisting our VP of Accounting in our daily accounting tasks and managing our financial records.
- Posting daily bank and credit card transactions
- Assist in month-end close procedures
- Perform monthly bank and credit card reconciliations
- Maintain Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Process all employee expense reports
- Previous experience using Microsoft Dynamics GP is preferred
- Must have a basic knowledge of GAAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- High-degree of attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, manage time effectively, and problem solve
- Degree in Accounting preferred
Sound like the job for you?
Interested candidates should email a resume, cover letter, and any supporting documents to [email protected]
Tactive – Riverside
1500 Riverside Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Health/Life/Disability Insurance, HSA, PTO, 401K Plan
Tactive is an Indianapolis-based provider of print, promotional product, and fulfillment services that help brands deliver engaging, tactile experiences through physical marketing materials. National and global companies trust us with their brands because they know we will meet their high standards every time, no matter what. We prize honesty over telling clients what they want to hear, and our “do whatever it takes” credo informs our fierce commitment to client service. Above all else, we are humans – like you!